Do you have any or a combination of the following health issues?
- High blood pressure
- Heart issues due to high blood pressure
- Obesity caused by metabolic issues
- Ringing in the ears
- Memory is worsening
- Chronic Fatigue
- Fertility issues
All of these health conditions could have something in common. These are possible symptoms for those who are lacking in coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10 for short.
What is CoQ10?
Your body spontaneously makes the antioxidant coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). Your cells use CoQ10 to maintain and thrive.
As you become older, your body produces less CoQ10. Additionally, it has been discovered that statin users and those who have certain diseases, such as heart disease, have reduced CoQ10 levels. As we reach middle age and beyond, the production and absorption by our intestinal tract of CoQ10 is reduced.
What is CoQ10 good for?
Coenzyme Q10 is a natural substance that helps the body produce energy. It is found in every cell of the body and is necessary for good health. CoQ10 has been shown to help with a variety of health conditions like the ones listed above. The most common conditions that it is used for are heart failure and to help the body rid itself of fluid build-up and high blood pressure. All this is tied to other conditions that are helped by bringing the heart back to health and balance.
What are the health benefits of CoQ10?
In addition to helping with the health conditions listed above, studies have shown that CoQ10 can act as a preventative for chronic disease and help the body perform better overall with the following: CoQ10 can assist with:
- Keeping your skin looking youthful
- Reduce headaches
- Increase the memory and focus of the brain
- Could help prevent different kinds of cancer
- Help get more out of your exercise routine
- Could help with diabetes
- Help fertility issues
- Could help prevent heart failure
What foods are good sources of CoQ10?
- Fish like sardines and mackerel
- Meats like chicken, beef and pork
- Vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and similar
It is important to note that once symptoms of insufficient CoQ10 are noticeable, supplementation is recommended. CoQ10 levels from diet alone are often not enough, especially after we reach middle age.
What are the 3 best CoQ10 supplements?
If it is time to supplement with CoQ10 as a preventative or to help with a health issue, we have researched the best CoQ10 supplements for you, so you don’t have to.
We look for the best:
- 3rd party testing
Here are the 3 best CoQ10 supplements that we found:
1. Qunol Ultra CoQ10 100mg
What we love about Qunol Ultra CoQ10:
- Excellent bio-availability with 3 times the absorption than standard CoQ10.
- Potential benefits experienced faster due to better absorption
- 100% water and fat soluable, many standard CoQ10 supplements dissolve poorly in fat and do not dissolve in water
- Please note: Contains soy for those sensitive to soy, avoid this one
- Free of the following allergens: dairy, eggs, fish, nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, starch, yeast
- #1 cardiologist recommended
- 46,400 ratings on Amazon with 4.5 stars
2. Doctor’s Best High Absorption CoQ10
What we love about Doctor’s Best High Absorption CoQ10
- Excellent absorption in both fat and water
- Formulated with bioperine, a natural black pepper extract which enhances absorption
- Naturally fermented
- Highest quality standards
- Gluten Free
- Highly rated on Amazon with over 24,900 ratings and 4.5 stars
3. Nature Made CoQ10 200 mg, Dietary Supplement for Heart Health
What we love about Nature Made CoQ10 200 mg:
- #1 Pharmacist recommended
- Excellent bio-availability and absorption
- High quality
- Nothing artificial
- Gluten Free
- Over a 3 month supply in 1 bottle
- Made in a state of the art facility
- Highly rated on Amazon with over 11,100 ratings with 4.5 stars
You may be able to improve your condition or health conditions by taking Coenzyme Q10 supplements. Clinical studies have shown that CoQ10 can help with many different diseases and conditions. It may be worth consulting with your doctor to see if supplementing with CoQ10 would be right for you.
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.