Are you looking for a delicious, easy-to-assemble, and easy-to-eat appetizer the whole family will love on your Happy Salmon game night?
Then this recipe for salmon salad lettuce cups is exactly what you need to frame the night and keep the theme of the game flowing into your snacks!
Perfectly single-sized and ideal for any kind of gathering, these salmon salad cups are sure to be a hit. But there’s more than just crunchy lettuce in these babies—a tangy, creamy salmon salad filling makes every single one burst with flavor.
On top of that, happy players who love snacking on yummy salmon at your next board game night will surely be appreciative!
When Happy Salmon generates a lot of laughter at the table and your appetite grows quickly, have this deliciousness ready to serve. It’s already perfectly portioned, and super easy!
What is Happy Salmon?
The Happy Salmon Card Game is a fun and engaging game for the whole family. The objective of this fast-paced, colorful card game is to find matching symbols among other players as quickly as possible.
- It’s a simple game for any gathering, and an especially good game for those who say they DON’T like playing games!
- Those people are most surprised that they actually can get into a Happy Salmon game.
- It’s a little bit addictive.
- Family friendly
- Number of players can be 3-8
What’s in the box
- 72 cards (12 cards for 6 colors each)
- 1 Rulebook
Each person picks a card color and takes the 12 cards that are that color from the stack. Shuffle those cards while keeping them out of sight. Place them face down in a stack in your hand.
How to play Happy Salmon?
Object of the Game
You win if you are the first player to discard your last card. Once you get to your last card, you shout “FIN-ished!”
The game ends with the winner being crowned with the most number of rounds won within the designated time limits.
It’s an effective way to engage family members and friends while also promoting quick thinking, social interaction, and plenty of laughter!
Where can I buy The Happy Salmon Game?
The Happy Salmon Game can be found in stores and online.
North Star Games Happy Salmon – Fast Paced Family Card Game
Here’s the perfect recipe for your Happy Salmon game night!
Delicious Salmon Salad Lettuce Cups Recipe For Your Happy Salmon Game Night!
- Food processor
- Chopping board
- 1 6oz defrosted or fresh salmon portion. Canned salmon will work as well.
Note: Each 6oz salmon portion will make approximately 4 lettuce cups. Each person will likely eat 2 lettuce cups as a snack.
- 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- Artisan lettuce cups If you do not have Artisan lettuce or can’t find it, Romaine, even Iceburg lettuce will work. Any lettuce you can use that will give you a “cup” will do the trick.
- ¼ of an onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ of a jalapeno pepper roughly chopped (optional)
- ¼ of a red bell pepper, diced for garnish
Directions for your Happy Salmon Lettuce Cups
- If you are using frozen raw 6oz portion of salmon, thaw it and steam in a frying pan with some water until salmon is cooked.
It should be opaque and one color on the outside and inside.
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove the skin, if any.
- Flake the slamon into a bowl with a fork.
- Put the roughly chopped onion and jalapeno pepper into the food processor.
- Process them so that they are in tiny pieces, suitable for salmon salad.
- Add the flaked salmon into the processor and process the onion, jalapeno pepper and salmon together.
- Add the mayonnaise into the food processor mix and process.
- Process the salmon, veggies and mayonnaise until it is your desired consistency.
- Next, separate your lettuce cups from the head of lettuce. Wash and pat dry. Double up each lettuce cup with 2 layers of lettuce.
- Fill and evenly distribute the salmon salad into the double lettuce cups.
- Garnish each salmon salad lettuce cup with diced red bell pepper.
- Double or triple this recipe depending on the amount of people you will be serving. Allow at least 2 salmon salad lettuce cups per person as a snack, more if it is a meal.
Enjoy your Happy Salmon game night! We hope you win!!
More from thewellthieone.com
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.