- The Wellthie One may collect certain personal information from you when you register to use the Website or its services and features, such as any e-mail newsletter or membership, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, and location.
- We may collect additional personal information, including your physical address, in order to deliver products.
- We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on.
- If you post in the comments of a blog post on the Website (or anywhere on social media), you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. The Wellthie One is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, (such as blog comments) The Wellthie One will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
Information from Minors
The Wellthie One does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Nor do we knowingly collect information from any individual under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our database.
How Information Is Used
The Wellthie One does not sell or rent your contact information to any third parties.
We may use your personal information within TheWellthieOne.com and associated websites to:
- conduct and process transactions with you;
- improve the Website and the content and services offered on the Site;
- enforce legal terms that govern your use of the laws applicable to the Site;
- protect the Website, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others; and
- for any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
- We may use your non-personally identifiable information to analyze the usage of our site, improve the design and content of our site, deliver relevant marketing messages, personalize your Internet experience, and offer you products and services. In some cases, we may use your IP address to identify you in order to enforce any legal terms that govern our site or to protect our site, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others from injury or harm.
How Information is Shared
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
At times we may disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. We may also be required to disclose information about you if we determine that for security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property. We may also share information if it becomes necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
How Information is Protected
The Wellthie One takes reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
The Wellthie One websites use secure encryption, provided by a third party, on some web pages where credit card information is required. All servers are encrypted using cutting edge technology. To make purchases from any of the The Wellthie One websites you must use a modern SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox or Chrome. Doing so helps protect the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the internet.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us via email.
What are your data protection rights?
The Wellthie One would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any personal information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the personal information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences like preventing popup windows in your browser after you have joined our newsletter or requested any free downloads or information products. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites