Are you tired of popping pills for your high blood pressure, cholesterol and immunity issues? Look no further!
Garlic has been praised for its medicinal properties for centuries, and it’s available in supplement form that is odorless for those who do not want to alert others to this item in their healthcare regime.
Add garlic to all of your favorite recipes, don’t be shy! Garlic has been shown to be effective in treating a variety of ailments, including:
- cardiovascular disease
- and more.
14 of the most notable health benefits of garlic
- Garlic can help improve blood circulation by decreasing platelet aggregation and increasing nitric oxide levels. This can reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Garlic helps lower blood pressure levels.
- It helps fight infection by stimulating the immune system and killing harmful bacteria. It also reduces inflammation throughout the body.
- Garlic helps fight type 2 diabetes.
- It improves bone density and health. It has the ability to decrease risks for osteoporosis and other bone-related diseases.
- improves athletic ability by allowing better blood flow and circulation.
- Garlic can also help protect your eyes from age-related damage.
- Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve arthritis pain as well as other conditions like toothache and menstrual cramps and plantar fasciitis.
- Garlic prevents cancerous cells from spreading in the body and neutralizes harmful toxins.
- It contains sulfur compounds that work synergistically with vitamin C to boost collagen production for stronger tooth enamel.
11. Garlic aids in better digestion.
12. Garlic improves cognitive function.
13. Garlic can reduce wrinkles due to its moisturizing action on skin cells.
14. Garlic enables a reduction in age spots and freckles due to increased production of melanin pigment responsible for color pigmentation.
In short, garlic has plenty of positive effects on both your physical and mental health!
Why take garlic supplements?
Garlic is one of the most popular supplements on the market today. But what exactly are its benefits?
Actually, garlic has a long history of being used as a health supplement.
Folk medicine in many parts of the world considers garlic to be an effective treatment for a wide variety of conditions, including reducing inflammation, treating asthma and other respiratory infections, fighting tooth decay, and boosting blood circulation. There are many scientific studies that show that folk medicine has been right all these years!
What sets garlic apart from other supplements is that it’s also very affordable and easy to find. You can purchase it at nearly any grocery store or pharmacy without having to worry about finding a quality product or paying high prices.
Supplements offer a more concentrated form of garlic’s nutrients
Taking a supplement most often allows you to take in more of garlic’s “good stuff” in a concentrated form. Eating fresh garlic at the equivalent would be difficult, though eating fresh garlic is widely encouraged.
Most of us can’t chop garlic fresh every day. Garlic breath is real! We have to interact with society and not make it painful for those we talk to, right?
Garlic supplements often come in odor-free forms, which allow us to consume garlic without its lasting effects on our breath.
Additionally, taking garlic supplements doesn’t require strict adherence to dietary restrictions-you can take them with meals or on their own. It may just become one of your favorite wellness habits!
If you are taking garlic for a specific condition, its positive effects can be multiplied when mixed with other herbs. We found the best garlic supplements.
When is the best time to take garlic supplements
The best time of day to take a garlic supplement depends on what you’re looking for. Garlic has strong properties, so taking it after some food will prevent stomach sensitivity or upset in some. Others don’t find that garlic upsets their stomach at all.
Taking your garlic supplement with or after a meal is the best option for most.
Garlic does not give you more or less energy, so this is not a factor to consider when taking it in the morning or at night.
If you are taking an odorless garlic supplement, you can take it anytime of the day that is convenient. If the supplement you choose is not odorless, it might be best to take it at night so the body can have the longest time to process it and odor can be reduced.
Blood Pressure, Cholesterol & Immunity
With so many options out there, which garlic supplement is the best?
We’ve researched and tested various garlic supplements to bring you the top contenders for the title of Best Garlic Supplement for High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol & Immunity.
Say goodbye to your traditional medicine cabinet and hello to the power of garlic!
1. What is the best garlic supplement for lowering high blood pressure?
Heart Health Blood Pressure Supplement – Garlic and Herbs to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally
Why lower your blood pressure with Heart Health Garlic supplement:
- Loaded with naturally grown herbs and nutrients that work together to reduce high blood pressure without toxic chemicals or artificial ingredients
- Decades of research back up the use of these natural ingredients to effectively lower blood pressure
- Boosts physical performance
- Highest quality ingredients
- Helps replenish the body’s own CoQ10
- Highly rated on Amazon
2. What garlic supplement is the best for lowering high cholesterol?
Odorless Pure Garlic 3000 mg per Serving Maximum Strength 150 Soft gels
Why we love NaturaLife Labs garlic supplement to lower cholesterol:
- Superior potency of 3000mg of fresh, California grown garlic
- Helps to dissolve cholesterol in the blood
- Nothing artificial
- Free of chemicals during processing
- No preservatives, fillers, gluten, yeast, starch or sugar
- Highly rated on Amazon
3. What is the best garlic supplement for strengthening the immune system?
Zhou Extra Strength Odorless Garlic with Allicin, Powerful Immune System Support
Why we love Zhou Garlic for boosting the immune system:
- Super high potency at 5000mg per serving to rocket fuel your immune system
- Highest quality garlic
- Nothing artificial
- Enteric coating protects the supplement until it is in the small intestine, where it is most effective.
- Highly rated on Amazon
Taking a garlic supplement is an easy way to increase many aspects of health. It is one of the most inexpensive supplements out there, too. You get lots of value for the money spent.
We wish you well on your continuing journey to optimum health!
More from thewellthieone.com
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.