Massage therapy is a great way to reduce stress and relax your body. However, after the massage, you may experience some pain or discomfort due to the pressure applied during the session. In this blog post, we’ll discuss some natural methods of relieving pain after a massage.
Infrared Heat Therapy
One of the most effective ways to relieve pain after a massage is to apply heat therapy. Heat helps relax tense muscles and reduce inflammation in the affected area.
Infrared heat therapy is a type of heating therapy that uses infrared radiation to raise body temperature. Unlike other forms of heat, infrared energy does not cause inflammation. This makes it a good choice for people with skin conditions, such as eczema or psoriasis, because it doesn’t create irritation and redness.
Infrared heat also has several benefits for the body as a whole. It can improve circulation and reduce fat storage in the belly area, especially during weight loss.
Additionally, it can help solve chronic pain problems by reducing inflammation and swelling. In short, infrared heat therapy is an effective treatment option that offers many benefits over traditional heating methods
Our whole family uses this pad frequently. It provides healing, gentle heat, and the negative ions are excellent for overall health.
UTK Far Infrared Heating Pad for Back
Good things to know about this natural stone infrared heating pad:
- Natural jade & tourmaline stones
- 108 natural jade and 42 tourmaline stones denser layout, larger heating area.
- Compare with a traditional single jade infrared heating pad, the added tourmaline stones emit much more negative ions, produce more far-infrared rays.
- And tourmaline owns a low SHC compare to jade, it would heat up quickly to your set temp.
- Far infrared heat is different from other metal coil heat pads, our infrared pad built-in carbon fiber to emit far-infrared rays. It can penetrate the tissue and release heat.
- Dimensions-Large Size:21″x31″ allow whole back heat. You can use on the stomach, hip, lumbar, or leg, arm, etc
- Long press “MEMORY” button 5 seconds, hearing 2 “Deeps” means controller remembers the temperature you set now.
- Temperature and Timer settings, which you can set freely.
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for pad and all accessories.
- 24×7 customer service
- 90 Watt
- Fast Heat Up
- Storage Bag Included
- use under 110V-220
- Highly rated on Amazon
Gentle stretching can also be beneficial for relieving muscle tension and soreness after a massage session. Start with five minutes of simple stretches for each muscle group that was worked on in your massage session.
Focus on breathing deeply as you hold each stretch for 10–15 seconds. Be sure not to overstretch or push yourself too hard, as this could cause further injury or discomfort.
Essential oils are natural remedies that have been used for centuries for their healing properties. Many essential oils have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and inflammation in sore muscles after a massage session.
Popular essential oils used for pain relief include lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, and ginger oil. Just add a few drops into your warm bathwater or lotion before applying it to the affected area.
Choose organic essential oils to avoid unnecessary toxins like herbicides from the growing process.
1. Cliganic Organic Aromatherapy Essential Oils Gift
Good things to know about this Cliganic value pack of 8 essential oils:
- Included in this Gift Set:
- tea tree
- Great value as opposed to buying the oils seperately
- Certified Organic – Cliganic organic essential oils are proudly USDA organic certified to ensure ultimate quality and integrity.
- 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Oils – Cliganic organic essential oils are a single-ingredient product. No synthetic additives, ever.
- Non-GMO Certified, Vegan & Cruelty-Free – Free from additives, Cliganic aromatherapy oils are certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- 3rd Party Tested for Purity – Each batch of our essential oils is being tested for purity by a 3rd party independent lab.
Concluding thoughts on how to relieve pain after massage
Massage therapy is an excellent way to relax and reduce stress but it can sometimes leave you with some residual pain and discomfort afterwards.
Fortunately, there are natural remedies such as heat therapy, stretching, and essential oils that can help alleviate these symptoms quickly and effectively so you can get back to feeling your best!
By following these tips you should be able to find relief from any lingering pains after a massage session without having to rely on over-the-counter medications or other treatments. If you’re still experiencing pain after trying out these natural methods then it’s best to contact your doctor or physical therapist for further advice and treatment options tailored specifically for you.
More from thewellthieone.com
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.