Do you enjoy taking long baths and find the water gets too cold before you want to get out? Adding more hot water and letting it run out is a real waste of water.
A bathtub water heater is the perfect solution. This device easily attaches to your bathtub faucet and circulates hot water through the tub, keeping your bath warm for as long as you want.
Desire: You’ll never have to worry about cold water again—just relax and enjoy a nice, long soak in the perfect-temperature bathtub. Plus, this device is energy efficient, so it won’t cost you a fortune to use, so stay in the tub! You’ve earned it.
5 reasons you don’t want to get out of a warm bathtub
- You’re finally warm.
If you’ve been cold all day, the last thing you want to do is get out of a warm bathtub. The water is like a cocoon of warmth that you never want to leave.
2. It’s so relaxing
There’s something about being in hot water that just makes all your muscles relax. It’s the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
3. You don’t have to think about anything
In the bathtub, you can just zone out and not think about anything else. The outside world fades away, and you can just focus on the here and now.
4. No one can bother you
It’s like having your own personal oasis where no one can bother you. You can just sit there in peace and quiet and enjoy the moment.
5. It’s like a mini vacation
Taking a bath is like taking a mini vacation. It’s a chance to escape from reality and just relax.
Read on to find the best ones that we found on Amazon.
Here are the best bathtub heater options we found for you on Amazon based on:
- quality of manufacture
- options and settings
- practical design
- ease of use
1. Jestop Anti-scalding Bucket Heater, Electric Immersion Water Heater
Good things to know about Jestop Anti-scalding bathtub heater:
- Use for a max of 3 hours
- 500W Heating Helper is great for:
- Bucket for rinsing and washing pets
- Farmland animal water heater
- Mini-inflatable swimming pool and more.
- Dimensions are 7.87 x 8.66 x 8.66 inches
- Includes 1 x digital thermometer
- 1 x stainless steel cleaning ball
- 1x water heater.
- It is deal gift for your friends and family during winter.
- Bathtub heater is safe and practical
- The pool heater with stainless steel protective guard can effectively prevent the heating element from directly contacting the human body.
- Heat dissipates to the water faster by flowing through the holes in the guard.
- It can boil 5 gallons of water in a few minutes.
- Use it according to the instructions only
- To Use-
- Fully submerge the heater in the water and connect it to a 120V power supply
- Check power indicator light to make sure immersion water heater is working then it will heat water continuously. This bathtub heater is perfect for any cold weather application.
- Small and portable.
- You can easy to carry it to heat your farm animals’ water, your tiling water on the job site, car wash bucket, pail of bath water in a tiny home or camper, window washing water and more!
- Tips-The heater must be completely immersed in water during working
- Do not use it continuously for more than 3 hours
- Do not plug the two water heaters into the same socket to avoid fire.
- Highly rated on Amazon
2. 2000W Immersion Water Heater, Portable Water Heater
Good things to know about this Anti-scalding bathtub heater:
- Use for up to 16.5 hours
- Faster heating with 2000W high power immersion water heater.
- 110- 125V or voltage. Heat 5 gallons of water to boiling in a few minutes.
- The protective shell of the immersion heater is made of 304 stainless steel
- Temperature and time settings
- The hot water bathtub heater is equipped with the control panel
- Time setting range is 999 minutes which is nearly 16.6 hours.
- You can set the heating time in advance
- The panel temperature is displayed in degrees Fahrenheit,32-210 degrees Fahrenheit which is 99 degrees Celsius
- Place temperature control probe in bucket middle, the water temperature will automatically power off when the water temperature reaches the set temperature, and an alarm will sound.
- Dimensions- 14.4×1.97×1.97 inches and the wire is 79 inches long（2m). The pool water heater suitable for bathtubs, plastic buckets, basins, inflatable pools, swimming pools
- Safer and More Convenient
- The pool heater automatically turns on when the temperature drops by 41°F / 5°C. If the power is not unplugged, the water heater will heat up to the set temperature again, then automatically power off and cycle heating.
- Operate this bathtub heater using the instructions
- Convenient and easy to use
- Immerse the portable bathtub heater in the water and plug it into any grounded wall socket.
- Great for camping, Little House living
- Use it to wash your face or soak your feet, for dishes and more
- Highly rated on Amazon
3. Hisvicon Immersion Water Heater Bucket Heater 1500W Portable Water Heater
Good things to know about this Hisvicon anti-scalding bathtub heater:
- Immediate heating
- Use according to instructions
- Can quickly heat 5 gallons of water.
- The outer shell is made of high-quality stainless steel with a porous design
- Good thermal conductivity.
- Not suitable for heating swimming pools
- Suitable for heating bottled water or bathtubs, mini pools.
- Safe and reliable
- Bathtub heater has an automatic power-off function.
- When the water temperature reaches about 120~160 degrees Fahrenheit, the water heater will automatically stop heating, effectively avoiding fire.
- Notice: Do not touch water during use to prevent electric shock!
- The probe of the thermometer needs to be placed at the top of the water instead of the bottom, so that the temperature can be displayed normally.
- Easy to use
- Immerse the heater completely in the water.
- Best to lay the heater horizontally at the bottom of the bathtub.
- If the thermometer does not work, please contact customer service for replacement.
- Versatile-Portable water heater can be used in farming applications, bathtubs, wooden barrels, washbasins, washing in winter, traveling, etc.
- Great for camping and tiny house living!
- Highly rated on Amazon
Now that you have a way to take longer warm baths, you’ll have to free up your schedule for the next one!
More from thewellthieone.com
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.