Solar plexus pain can be quite concerning, and there may be some underlying factors that you aren’t aware of. If you know the source or diagnosis for your solar plexus pain and would like to manage pain with natural alternative pain relief and take less or no pharmaceuticals, read on!
Where is the solar plexus on the body?
The solar plexus is located in the abdomen, just below the sternum, which is known as the breastbone. It is a collection of nerves that supply the stomach and other organs in the abdomen. Pain in the solar plexus can be caused by a number of things, including inflammation, injury, or disease. Let’s take a closer look at solar plexus pain, what it means, and how to relieve it.
What Causes Pain in the Solar Plexus?
Solar plexus pain can be caused by a number of things, including inflammation, injury, or disease. Inflammation of the solar plexus is most often seen in people with chronic pancreatitis or other inflammatory diseases of the abdomen. Injury to the solar plexus can occur due to a blow to the abdomen, surgery, or other trauma.
Disease-related causes of solar plexus pain include both pancreatic and stomach cancer, shingles, which is a viral infection that affects the nerves, and hernias.
How Does Solar Plexus Pain Feel?
Solar plexus pain can vary depending on the underlying cause.
- Inflammatory causes of solar plexus pain are often sharp and burning in nature.
- Injury-related causes of solar plexus pain can range from a dull ache to sharp, stabbing pains.
- Disease-related causes of solar plexus pain can also vary depending on the underlying condition; however, they are often described as aching or burning pains.
How do you relieve solar plexus pain?
What are good topical herbs and extracts to use on solar plexus pain?
There are a variety of topical herbs and extracts that can be used to treat solar plexus pain.
- Arnica: Arnica is a popular herb for treating pain and inflammation, as well as helping to reduce swelling. Arnica tea can be helpful in relieving symptoms such as chest pressure, shortness of breath, and headaches.
- Hemp Oil: Hemp oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which help improve symptoms.
- MSM: MSM is also commonly used for its anti-inflammatory properties, as well as reducing joint pain and improving the functioning of the nerve cells.
How to Relieve Solar Plexus Pain
Treatment for solar plexus pain will vary depending on the underlying cause.
For example, anti-inflammatory medications may be prescribed for inflammatory conditions.
If you would prefer a natural anti-inflammatory, choose products that have natural herbal anti-inflammatories that deliver powerful pain relief with no unwanted side effects, like this one:
Ramina Natural Hеmp Extract Cream – Infused with Menthol
Good things to know about this natural anti-inflammatory healing cream:
- Highest quality pain calming cream with hemp oil and hemp extract
- Also includes MSM, arnica, aloe vera, Boswellia serrata and menthol
- Soothes Discomfort in Muscles, Joints, Back, Knee, Nerves
- 4 fl oz
- Fast absorbing and long lasting to feel comfort day and night
- Formula was created by leading US professional to ease discomfort with muscles, back, knee, solar plexus and elbow
- Made in the USA
- Highly rated on Amazon
2. Antibiotics may be prescribed for infection-related causes if you see a doctor.
Many use colloidal silver before resorting to pharmaceuticals and antibiotics. Pharmaceuticals destroy all gut bacteria, good and bad, and the immune system is affected by this each time a round of antibiotics is taken.
This is why many people are looking for alternatives, and there are many natural antibiotics that work well, like this one:
How does topical colloidal silver help treat an infection naturally?
Colloidal silver is a form of silver that has been dispersed in a liquid or gaseous state. It is claimed to have powerful antimicrobial and healing properties, and it can be used to treat various infections naturally.
When applied topically, colloidal silver kills bacteria by disrupting the cell’s energy production process. This results in bacterial death and reduced inflammation. In addition, colloidal silver forms an invisible shield over the skin that protects it from other types of invaders, including viruses.
There are several ways to use colloidal silver topically: as a mouthwash before brushing teeth; diluted with water and sprayed on affected areas like chest colds or wounds; added to the bathtub for relief from fungal overgrowth; mixed into food for protection against food poisoning.
Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel – Topical Healing Homeopathic Medicine
Good things to know about this natural anti-inflammatory topical colloidal silver treatment:
- Natural homeopathic solution for natural healing
- No side effects
- Promotes healing of infections, reduces topical pain, calms skin irritations
- Use for minor wounds, burns, bruises, sunburn, scrapes, blisters, & bug bites
- Prevent infections, treat infections
- Topical homeopathic medicine contains Argentum Metallicum & harnesses the healing power of silver
- Naturally reduces pain, inflammation, swelling, redness & heat to promote enhanced wound healing
- 1 oz size spray bottle
How does taking colloidal silver as a liquid supplement help treat an infection naturally?
Colloidal silver is a natural supplement that has been used for centuries to treat infections and other health conditions. It works by killing harmful bacteria and fungus, as well as clearing out the infection itself.
There are several ways to take colloidal silver orally, depending on your specific needs. You can drink it straight up, mix it with water or juice, or use it topically (by applying it directly to the skin). The most common way to take colloidal silver is in liquid form; however, you can also purchase capsules or pills specifically made for oral consumption.
When taking colloidal silver supplements as prescribed by a healthcare professional, be sure to follow the directions carefully. Always consult with a doctor before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. And always maintain good hydration while taking this remedy; dehydration can lead to serious side effects.
3. Colloidal Silver Liquid Solution – 16 oz in Glass Bottle by Silver Holistics
Good things to know about this natural anti-inflammatory colloidal silver supplement:
- Glass bottle protects your silver from harmful plastic contaminants and UV rays;
- 10ppm solution
- Easy absorption, bioavailable at 1mn in size
- 99.9999 percent silver and distilled water are the only ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Highly rated on Amazon
What does pain in the solar plexus mean?
Pain in the solar plexus can mean a variety of things, and it’s important to get medical help if you experience any lasting pain or difficulty breathing.
Most commonly, this type of pain is caused by an obstruction in the chest cavity, such as a bronchitis infection. However, other causes of solar plexus pain include heart problems, lung infections, tumors on the stomach or intestine, and stress-related disorders. If you’re experiencing persistent discomfort that doesn’t seem to be improving with rest or medication, see your doctor for further evaluation.
Using acupressure or acupuncture to manage solar plexus pain
In some cases, alternative treatments such as acupuncture or massage therapy may provide relief from solar plexopathy-related pain.
Acupressure mats are a wonderful therapy you can use at home to help target pain and inflammation with pressure points.
ProsourceFit Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief
Good things to know about this therapeutic acupressure mat:
- Natural pain reduction, “amazing bed of needles”
- Naturally reduce muscle tension, back pain, and stimulate other pressure points to heal different areas.
- Use for 10-30 minutes daily or whatever works for you
- Provides relaxation and stress relief
- Increases energy and circulation
- Use also by standing on the mat to stimulate hundreds of pressure points on your feet that can help with pain in your solar plexus area.
- Mat made of 100% high quality cotton and plant based interior
- 6210 acupressure points
- Pillow included, incredible value. This one is less expensive as comparison acupressure mats with no pillow
- Highly rated on Amazon
Concluding thoughts on solar plexus pain
The solar plexus is located in the abdomen, just below the sternum, which is also known as the breastbone. It is a collection of nerves that supply the stomach and other organs in the abdomen.
Pain in the solar plexus region can be hard to deal with, and if you would like to learn more about natural treatments rather than using pharmaceuticals to manage pain, then this article and related articles are for you!
We hope you feel better soon.
More from thewellthieone.com
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.