All about blue lotus oil and what it can do for you
Are you looking for natural ways to achieve better health and wellness? If so, blue lotus essential oil is one of the best options out there.
With its deep amber hue and captivating scent, this oil can bring an extra touch of luxury to your life while providing a range of benefits that are sure to make you feel refreshed and energized.
Not only is it soothing, but it also has powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that could help combat everything from anxiety and stress to muscle aches. So read on to learn all about this timeless well-being elixir and how your wellness routine can be enhanced by it!
What is blue lotus oil and its history
Blue lotus, or the scientific name Nymphaea caerulea, is a water lily plant that is native to Egypt and Southeast Asia, including Thailand. It is a fragrant and highly sought-after essential oil that has been revered for centuries for its powerful therapeutic
properties. Derived from the petals of the blue lotus flower, this oil has a rich history dating back to the ancient Egypt lotus, where it was used for numerous medicinal and spiritual purposes.
Today, blue lotus oil is still used for its potent calming effects, as well as for its ability to soothe skin and promote overall wellness.
Whether you’re looking to enhance your meditation practice or simply seeking a natural and effective way to relax, blue lotus oil is a must-try.
What are some high-quality brands of pure blue lotus oil?
1. Sz Essentials Blue Lotus Essential Oil
- Divine Scent
- Pure, undiluted, the real deal!
- Steam distilled
Blue Lotus Essential Oils
- Therapeutic Grade
- Natural Incense
- Relaxation or Massage
- Pure Blue Lotus Flower Essential Oil
- 15 ml
Blue lotus oil vs blue lotus absolute oil
The key difference between blue lotus oil and blue lotus absolute is their extraction method.
Blue lotus oil is typically created by steam distilling the flowers of the blue lotus plant, resulting in a highly concentrated oil that retains the characteristic scent and therapeutic properties of the plant.
On the other hand, blue lotus absolute is created through a solvent extraction process that includes the use of a chemical solvent.
The solvent extraction process of blue lotus absolute involves soaking the plant material in a solvent, which removes the aromatic compounds and fragrance of the plant material.
This mix of solvent and fragrant compounds is then distilled again to remove the solvent, which results in an absolute.
Because of this extraction method, blue lotus absolute is typically more concentrated and potent than blue lotus oil, with a more complex and nuanced scent.
We recommend only using steam distilled blue lotus oil as the absolute version likely contains trace amounts of the chemical solvent used in the extraction process, which is toxic.
What does blue lotus oil look and smell like?
Blue lotus oil can be described as an aromatic, multi-faceted oil that tantalizes the senses.
Its color is a beautiful golden amber, which is reminiscent of the sun setting over a field of lotus flowers.
The oil’s scent can be described as both woody and floral, with hints of vanilla.
When applied topically, blue lotus oil has a warm, soothing effect on the skin.
What are the uses of blue lotus essential oil?
Spirituality and meditation
This essential oil can open the spirit, specifically the third eye for both the giver and the receiver
Blue lotus oil has long been used for its calming and relaxing properties, making it a popular choice for those seeking to enhance their spirituality and meditation practice. Here are some ways blue lotus oil is used for spirituality and meditation:
- Aromatherapy – One of the simplest ways to use blue lotus oil is through aromatherapy. Adding a few drops of blue lotus oil to a diffuser or inhaler can help to create a calm and serene atmosphere, encouraging feelings of peace and tranquility.
- Massage – Blue lotus oil can be diluted in a carrier oil and applied topically through massage. This helps to relieve stress and tension and promote a sense of relaxation.
- Bathing – Adding blue lotus oil to a warm bath is another way to incorporate it into a spiritual practice. This allows the oil to be absorbed through the skin and inhaled, creating a soothing and calming experience.
- Tea – Blue lotus oil can also be added to herbal tea blends for a calming and grounding effect during meditation.
- Meditation Aid – Blue lotus oil is believed to have psychoactive properties that can enhance meditation practice, leading to deeper states of relaxation and a greater sense of inner peace.
- make scented candles
It is said to have psychoactive effects by opening chakras and a spiritual path
PsycHeal explains how blue lotus and how it helps increase lucid dreaming.
Health and beauty
- excellent for facial steam treatments
- add into your collection of bath oils and aromatic products
- use as a natural aphrodisiac
- use for hair treatments to bring about a shiny healthy look
- make shower gels and soaps with it
- Moisturize the face and body after bathing
Health benefits of using blue lotus oil
Blue lotus oil is a powerful aromatherapy and beauty tool that has been used for centuries to promote relaxation and soothe the mind and body.
When used in aromatherapy, blue lotus oil can help to:
- calm the mind
- relieve anxiety and stress
- promote restful sleep
- have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, making it a valuable addition to any natural medicine cabinet.
Whether you’re looking to boost your mood, get a better night’s sleep, or experience the many other health benefits of blue lotus oil, this powerful oil is a must-try for anyone interested in natural health and wellness.
How to use blue lotus oil for skin care and aromatherapy
Extracted from the blue lotus flower, this oil is known to have a variety of benefits for overall skin health. When used as a part of your skincare routine, blue lotus oil can help:
- reduce inflammation
- improve skin texture
- promote relaxation
- popular choice for aromatherapy due to its calming and soothing properties.
Simply add a few drops to a diffuser or mix with a carrier oil to use on your skin or put it in your bath.
Whether you’re using blue lotus oil for aromatherapy or skincare, it’s a versatile natural remedy that can enhance your overall well-being.
Are any words of caution needed when using blue lotus essential oil?
Yes, there are some words of caution when using blue lotus oil. Blue lotus oil is extracted from the petals of the blue lotus flower, which is native to Asia and Egypt. While it has many benefits, there are some precautions you should take when using it:
- It is best to dilute blue lotus oil with carrier oil before using it on your skin. The undiluted oil could be too concentrated and could cause skin irritation or an allergic reaction.
- Ask your integrated doctor before using blue lotus essential oil if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult with an natural healthcare professional before using blue lotus oil if you have any medical conditions or are taking medications.
- Blue lotus oil may interact with some medications, so it is essential to seek professional advice before using it.
- Blue lotus oil is for external use only. Do not ingest or use it internally as it can be toxic depending on the extraction method used.
By taking these precautions, you can safely use blue lotus oil and enjoy its many benefits for the skin and overall well-being.
Concluding thoughts about blue lotus extract oil
In conclusion, blue lotus oil is an interesting and complex plant-based essential oil with a range of health benefits. Its powerful aroma distinguishes it from other essential oils, making it ideal for aromatherapy.
It has long been used to improve skin health and relieve muscle tension. It is best used in moderation as part of an overall holistic health plan that includes a healthy diet and plenty of restful sleep.
More from thewellthieone.com
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.