Magnesium Glycinate Gummies are an easy and delicious way to get your daily dose of magnesium, the essential mineral that’s known for its many health benefits.
Magnesium glycinate is a mineral supplement that provides the body with magnesium, an essential nutrient for good health. It is a form of magnesium that is thought to be one of the easiest for the body to absorb.
It can help with a wide range of issues, from digestive problems to muscle cramps and anxiety. Though there are questions raised about how and when to take it and what happens if you take it every day? What should you avoid while taking it? Let’s explore the answers to these questions in more detail.
Loaded with a variety of vitamins and minerals, these chewy treats are sure to become a mainstay in your daily routine. Let’s learn all about them here.
Health benefits of magnesium glycinate gummies
But what are the benefits of taking magnesium glycinate? The benefits are many. From:
- reducing stress levels
- improving sleep quality
- regulating hormones
- strengthening bones and teeth
- boosting energy levels
- boosting brain power
There’s no doubt that taking magnesium glycinate gummies can help you feel better inside out.
What is magnesium glycinate best for?
Magnesium glycinate is best known for its ability to help with sleep disorders and anxiety.
Magnesium glycinate has been found to improve:
If you need help falling asleep and staying asleep, it may be a good idea to look into taking a magnesium supplement and using a weighted blanket, which has brought the relief of a great night’s sleep to many.
- reduce stress levels
- helps with muscle pain and cramps
- helps with premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- helps ease restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- relieves heartburn
- helps with constipation
Can I wrap chicken in foil in air fryer?
What does magnesium glycinate do to the brain?
Magnesium glycinate is a form of magnesium that has been bound with an amino acid called glycine, making it more bioavailable for absorption in the body.
Magnesium plays a role in hundreds of enzymatic reactions in the brain, and supplementing with magnesium glycinate can help to support cognitive functions like memory and processing speed.
Additionally, studies suggest that increasing levels of synaptic plasticity—the ability of neurons to communicate—via supplementation with magnesium glycinate may improve overall mental clarity and mood. It has been shown that magnesium glycinate and natural GABA supplements work in the same ways at relieving stress and anxiety.
As such, taking this form of magnesium may provide multiple benefits when it comes to keeping the brain healthy and performing optimally.
What are 2 of the best choices for magnesium glycinate gummies?
1. BeLive Magnesium Gummies 200mg
Good things to know about BeLive Magnesium Glycinate gummies:
- Stress Relief Supplement
- Experience enhanced stress resistance
- Encourages a calm mood
- Get better sleep with BeLive Sour Magnesium Glycinate Gummies
- Magnesium is known to influence neurotransmitters in the brain that results in an overall calming effect on the body and mind.
- Perfect stress gummies for those who experience frequent restlessness or hyperactivity
- Restful Sleep Gummies For Adults & Kids
- Lack of sleep can have intense negative consequences for our body, mind and mood.
- By promoting relaxation and helping to calm restlessness, this magnesium supplement can support the quality of your sleep.
- Take 2 magnesium sleep supplement gummies and enjoy feeling relaxed and refreshed every day
- Superior Magnesium Glycinate
- Enhanced absorption with a gentler effect on the body
- Made with the superior active ingredient magnesium glycinate, when compared with magnesium citrate & chloride.
- All batches are quality assured at every stage of production
- Tangy Pineapple Flavor
- Sugar free
- Chewable magnesium glycinate for kids and adults that taste delicious without unnecessary additives.
- The yummy pineapple flavor and easy-to-chew formula is gluten-free, non-GMO and suitable for all ages (4+).
- Sand coated to prevent heat damage and improve shelf life.
- 60 count gummies for a 30-day supply
- Highly rated on Amazon
2. Carlyle Magnesium Glycinate Gummies | 100 Count
Good things to know about Carlyle Magnesium Glycinate gummies:
- High powered mineral support and a delicious gummy treat all-in-one!
- Vegan gummies are packed with nutrients and bursting with natural grape flavor
- Carlyle provides premium, honest supplements in your pursuit to wellness and healthy living
- Laboratory Tested
- Trusted Ingredients
- Superior Quality
- 100% Guaranteed!
- Vegan formula, no gelatin
- Naturally free of Gluten, Wheat, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Sweetener and Non-GMO
- Highly rated on Amazon
Does magnesium glycinate make you sleepy?
Some preliminary evidence suggests that it may help promote overall feelings of relaxation, but it is not considered a sleep aid and therefore shouldn’t be expected to make you feel sleepy.
It’s important to point out, however, that magnesium glycinate may interact with certain medications, so it is suggested that you check with your doctor or pharmacist before adding this supplement to your diet.
Beyond that, magnesium glycinate can be an effective way of getting more magnesium into your system in order to experience its various health benefits.
Which is better, magnesium or magnesium glycinate?
When it comes to deciding which type of magnesium supplement is right for you, magnesium or magnesium glycinate, the answer depends on a few key factors.
- Magnesium glycinate is known to have better absorption and bioavailability on account of its chelated form.
- Magnesium glycinate causes less gastrointestinal irritation than other forms of magnesium, making it more suitable for those with sensitive stomachs.
- If you are looking to address a specific health goal like improved muscle function or better sleep quality, magnesium glycinate might be your best bet.
- Plain magnesium has a wider range of applications and can be found in food sources such as leafy greens more easily.
- If you’d rather reap general health benefits from dietary sources, plain magnesium may be the preferred option.
Does magnesium glycinate help you poop?
Magnesium glycinate is gaining popularity among people who are looking for natural solutions to digestive issues, as it may help with constipation.
Taking magnesium glycinate is believed to draw water into the intestines, which, in theory, can make stools softer and easier to pass. It may also speed up how fast food moves through the large intestine and stimulate gut contractions necessary for pushing out solid waste.
However, this is not a scientifically proven remedy, and its effectiveness in treating constipation may vary from person to person.
If you are interested in adding magnesium glycinate to your daily regimen, then it’s important to speak first with a qualified healthcare practitioner about doing so.
Should I take magnesium glycinate in the morning or at night?
Magnesium glycinate can be taken in the morning or at night; however, it is generally best taken in the evening, right before bedtime, because this is when your body will be better able to absorb it.
Additionally, taking it before bedtime may also help with sleep disorders such as insomnia since magnesium has natural calming properties that can help relax your body and mind. However, if you have trouble sleeping due to anxiety or stress, then taking magnesium glycinate during the day might be better for you since it can help reduce those symptoms as well.
How much magnesium glycinate should I take a day?
The recommended daily allowance (RDA) for magnesium is 400–420 mg per day for adults over 19 years old. Generally speaking, most people do not need more than 250–500 mg of magnesium glycinate per day, however, this can vary depending on the individual’s needs.
If you are unsure how much to take, speak with your doctor or healthcare provider before starting any supplement.
How long does it take magnesium glycinate to work?
Magnesium glycinate is a highly absorbable form of magnesium, making it a popular supplement among users. Since how long it takes to work is based on an individual’s specific health goals, the answer isn’t one-size-fits-all.
Generally speaking, it can take as little as 20 minutes for a noticeable effect or up to 8 weeks for results to build up with regular use. To maximize its potential, be sure to take magnesium glycinate on an empty stomach and drink plenty of water.
It’s also important to consult with your doctor before taking any new dietary supplement, particularly if you’re already taking medication.
Can magnesium glycinate be harmful?
In general, magnesium glycinate is considered safe when taken as directed; however, if too much is taken, then there may be some side effects such as diarrhea or abdominal discomfort.
Additionally, people who are pregnant or breastfeeding should speak with their doctor before taking any supplements, including magnesium glycinate.
Finally, certain medications, such as antibiotics, an interact negatively with supplements like magnesium glycinate, so always consult your doctor first if you are on any medication before taking any supplement!
What medications should you not take with magnesium glycinate?
Magnesium glycinate is a safe and popular supplement choice, but it’s important to be mindful when taking it alongside other medications.
For instance, some antibiotics may interact negatively with magnesium glycinate, meaning you shouldn’t take them at the same time.
Quercetin is another significant exception. If you have cardiovascular issues, do not take quercetin at the same time with magnesium glycinate.
Lastly, if you take any medication that affects your intestines or stomach acidity, it is best to avoid taking it with magnesium glycinate, as combining them can cause additional problems. As always, talk to your doctor first before considering any combination of medications and supplements.
Concluding thoughts about magnesium glycinate gummies
In conclusion, magnesium glycinate gummies are an effective mineral supplement that can provide many health benefits, such as improved sleep quality and reduced anxiety levels.
However, it’s important to talk to your doctor before starting to take any supplement to make sure that it’s right for you and that there won’t be any negative interactions between medications you may already be on and other supplements you are thinking about adding to your routine.
With proper use and guidance from a healthcare professional, magnesium glycinate can be an excellent addition to your overall wellness plan!
More from thewellthieone.com
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.