Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and noticed your skin is not as you remember? You wonder if you are getting enough sleep or eating well enough. Is your skin looking older than it should? Do you have skin that’s not as smooth, hydrated, and vibrant as it used to be? If so, you’re not alone. Many people suffer from dry, itchy skin, especially as they get older.
Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to help relieve your dry skin.
- Make sure you’re drinking enough water. Hydrated skin is healthy skin.
- Use a humidifier in your home to help add moisture to the air, especially in the months where you are forced to live with dry, manufactured heated air.
- Avoid taking long, hot showers, as they can strip your skin of its natural oils. Instead, opt for shorter showers with lukewarm or even cooler water.
- Be sure you are using a moisturizer that is designed for its duty. There are different calibers of moisturizers and sometimes, we hear the call for a double dose of vitamins and moisture, with a concentration that can be found in products that are serums.
What is a Vitamin E Serum?
If you’re like most people, you probably take care of your skin by using soap and water to remove dirt and oil every day. However, even with regular cleansing, your skin can become dry, flaky, and dull-looking.
This is where vitamin E serum, which is often referred to as Vitamin E oil, comes in. Vitamin E has long been known to be one of the skin’s best friends. It is in many beauty products for good reason.
Vitamin E is a nutrient that helps to keep your skin looking healthy. When applied topically, it can help to hydrate your skin and protect it from damage. Additionally, vitamin E serum can help to brighten your complexion and give you a more youthful appearance.
If you’re looking for a way to take your skincare routine to the next level, consider using a vitamin E serum. You may be surprised at the difference it can make.
What is the difference between Vitamin C and Vitamin E serum, also referred to as Vitamin E Oil?
Using both Vitamin C and E serums is beneficial.
Vitamin C serum is filled with antioxidants that protect against damage aimed at collagen production. Over time, damage to collagen shows up as fine lines, dry skin, and wrinkles.
Vitamin E Serum is another kind of antioxidant that repairs and protects deep within the layers of the skin to help prevent the signs of aging and damage.
What are the best Vitamin E serums to buy?
We’ve gone through and combed the market for the best Vitamin E serums. We’ve done the research so you don’t have to. We look for quality, purity, and value so that we can pass that information on to you so that you can easily choose the best Vitamin E Serum for yourself.
Here are the top 3 Vitamin E serums we found:
1. Organic Vitamin E Oil for Skin & Scars 100% Pure Natural Vitamin E Serum
What we love about Health Priority Vitamin E Enhance Serum:
- All natural
- Handmade in small batches in South Carolina, USA
- D-alpha tocopherol Vitamin E infused with jojoba, avocado and rice bran oils.
- Can be used on all parts of the body and hair
- Rejuvenates hair
- Calms itchy skin
- Long lasting results
- Non GMO
- Improves the immune system
- Combats wrinkles
- Lavender scented
- 15,000 IU per 0.5 oz potency
- Can be used for scar softening, stretch marks, dark spots, acne scars
- Promotes collagen and elastin production
- Very small amount required for big benefits
- Stays potent for 2 years
- Highly rated on Amazon with over 9900 ratings and 4.5 stars
2. Vitamin E Oil Serum by Leven Rose 100% Pure Organic
What we love about Leven Rose Vitamin E Serum:
- Ultra-hydrating skin therapy
- Acne healing
- Grows strong nails
- Cold pressed with jojoba oil, and the oils of sweet almond, argan, prickly pear cactus, sea buckthorn, avocado, apricot, coconut and rose
- Intense healing
- Heals brittle nails, cuticles, scars, rosascea, eczema and keratosis
- Soy free
- No chemicals, filler, alcohol or GMOs
- Large 4 oz size
- Highly rated on Amazon with over 2000 reviews and 4.5 stars
3.Vitamin E Oil – 100% Pure & Natural
What we love about Rejuve Naturals Vitamin E Oil:
- 100% Pure
- Non GMO
- 42,900 IU, extremely potent Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is extracted from olives rather than sunflowers, which makes the oil less sticky and faster absorbing
- Highly bioavailable Vitamin E oil
- Improves scars, wrinkles, dark spots, acne, stretch marks
- Most potent Vitamin E oil available with the extraction process used
- 1 oz size
- Highly rated on Amazon with over 9500 ratings with 4.5 stars
Sometimes we overlook tried and true beauty remedies because we are looking for the newest trend or product. Vitamin E serums and oils have been around for centuries because they are incredible. They have stood the test of time. Skin absolutely loves Vitamin E, and if you feed it what it wants, your skin will return the favor and look radiant.
As always, it is wise to consult a healthcare professional before starting any new health or beauty regime.
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our information and allowing us to continue to provide more.