When it comes to relationships, there are two different types of people: those who want to be in charge, and those who prefer to take a more passive role. Types of men who like to be in control are typically known as “alpha males.“
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to the question “What type of woman is an alpha male attracted to?” The type of woman an alpha male is attracted to will vary depending on the individual man.
While alpha males come in all shapes and sizes, there are general traits of women that seem to catch his attention.
In general, alpha males are attracted to women who are:
- Not afraid to take charge
- Physically strong and capable of protecting themselves to a degree.
- Opinionated, without being overly opinionated and obnoxious
- Able to use their sense of humor
- Prepared to take the lead if necessary when it comes to decision-making and problem-solving
- Showing that you’re not afraid to take charge, though you appreciate it when he takes the lead, you’ll increase your chances of capturing the attention of an alpha male.
- Happy to show the man that she needs him, despite the fact that she can look after herself.
- Balanced with independence and appreciation for him and what he brings to the relationship
- Are sexy for him without being slutty
- Alpha men want to know they are needed, respected, appreciated and loved.
We hope you found this list to be helpful. A lot of the qualities a woman likes in an Alpha-Mann are the same qualities he looks for in her.
More from thewellthieone.com
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.