Nitric Oxide can be considered the “performance” element produced by the human body. When enough is produced, we can physically and mentally strengthen our bodies. Workout and energy products advertise ingredients that help produce more nitric oxide. This is not to be confused with caffeine. Caffeine is not a chemical that people use to build muscle, though many products contain it.
What is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric oxide is central to blood vessel health and is a vasodilator. A vasodilator is a blood vessel muscle relaxer that enables the blood vessel walls to widen, which increases blood flow. This, in turn, lowers blood pressure and allows the heart to work less.
How can Nitric Oxide be supplemented?
Nitric oxide needs to be produced by the cells in the body, and supplementation includes taking things that help the body produce more. Nitric oxide can’t be supplemented directly. Cells need encouragement to produce it by supplementing them with compounds found in natural, whole foods, which can be placed together in a product in concentrated form.
What natural compounds have been found to enhance the cell production of nitric oxide?
- Beta Alanine
Here are the 3 best, highly rated nitric oxide supplements to take your workouts and energy to the next level:
1. Extra Strength Nitric Oxide Supplement L Arginine 3X Strength
What we love about Silveronyx Nitric Oxide:
- Premium blend includes concentrated L-Arginine, L Citulline, Beta Alanine and other vitamins and minerals
- Supports muscle growth and recovery
- Increased workout production, pre-workout and post-workout
- For men and women
- Formulated and bottled in the USA
- Reviewed by third party for quality and purity
- Highly rated on Amazon with over 4300 ratings at 4.5 stars
2. N.O. XT Nitric Oxide Supplement with Nitrosigine L Arginine & LCitrulline
What we love about N.O. XT Nitric Oxide Supplement:
- Premium quality Nitric Oxide booster
- Boosts energy
- Boosts muscle growth
- Boosts muscle recovery
- Increases pre-workout efficiency
- Combined with L-Arginine, L Citulline and Nitrosigine and more
- Delays fatigue during workout
- Made in the USA in a state of the art facility
- Highly rated on Amazon with over 12,700 ratings with 4.5 stars
3. Nitric Oxide Supplements: Nature’s Pure Blend
5 Health Benefits of Nitric Oxide shown in studies conducted by the Cleveland Clinic:
- Due to nitric oxide being a natural vasodilator, it helps treat erectile dysfunction
- It lowers blood pressure due to dilating blood vessels, which increases blood flow, lessening stress on the heart
- Nitric oxide may decrease time to heal sore muscles
- It may help manage Type 2 diabetes’
- Nitric oxide aids with erectile dysfunction
What Foods Contain Nitric Oxide?
- Leafy greens like: watercress, spinach, arugula
- Dark chocolate
- Nuts and seeds
Due to the positive number of health improvements and disease prevention associated with adding nitric oxide to your supplement list, it makes sense to consider it. As always, consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new regime.
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.