A French pedicure is a timeless classic that looks great with any outfit. The best part about it? You can easily achieve the look at home with just a few simple supplies.
All you need is a base coat, top coat, white polish, and a striping brush. Follow the steps below for a salon-quality French pedicure that you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Steps to a Perfect French Pedicure Polish Application
- Begin by applying a base coat to all of your nails. This will help your polish last longer and prevent any staining on your nails. Allow the base coat to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- Next, paint your nails with two coats of white polish, allowing each coat to dry in between. If you’re using a sheer white polish, you may need three coats for full opacity.
To learn about the health benefits of a pedicure and the 3 best professional products to use at home to prepare your feet for polish:
- Once your nails are completely dry, use your striping brush to paint on the classic French pedicure smile line.
Start from the outside corner of your nail and bring the brush towards the center. Be sure to have enough polish on the brush so that the line is filled in entirely. Repeat this step on all of your nails.
- To finish, apply a top coat over your entire pedicure. This will seal in your design and give your nails a high-shine finish.
If you are looking for a shortcut tool for your nails, this may be something that could really save time, and further below is a polish that we like.
Saviland French Tip Nail Stamp – 4PCS Nail Art Stamper Kit
Why we think this is great:
- Easily creates neat, straight lines of polish without guide papers
- For long and shorter nails, 2 separate stampers included
- Wash stamper before use to remove any dust
- Made with soft, durable silicone
Use a kit of quality polish like this one:
French Manicure Duo Kit Nail Polish, Orly Nail Lacquer, White Tips and Pink Nude
Nail Mastery by Tatyana shows a French Pedicure from start to finish, including the nail prep.
And there you have it! A salon-quality French pedicure that you can easily do at home. With just a few simple supplies and some patience, you’ll have a chic manicure that will last for days. Bonne chance!
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.