Colloidal silver is a liquid that contains silver particles suspended in water, and it can be used for a variety of purposes, such as disinfecting wounds and boosting immunity. Making homemade colloidal silver is actually quite simple, and all you need are a few pieces of equipment and some basic knowledge of chemistry.
What you will need to make colloidal silver at home:
- A colloidal silver generator: This is the most important piece of equipment you’ll need, as it’s what will be used to create the silver particles.
This machine is reasonably priced and highly rated on Amazon. It also comes with the needed 99.9% silver to create the colloidal silver, which is a bonus!
Colloidal Silver Generator With 99.99% Silver Included
- Place the glass container on the scale and fill it with distilled water. Record the weight of the water so that you can calculate how much silver you’ll need to add later on.
- Set up your colloidal silver generator according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Turn on the generator and slowly add pure silver to the container until the desired concentration is reached. Remember to take note of how much silver you’re using so that you can replicate the process in future batches.
- Allow the generator to run for 2-3 hours, or until all of the silver has been used up.
- When you’re done, turn off the generator and carefully remove the glass container from beneath it. Allow the colloidal silver to cool before handling it further.
- Pour the colloidal silver into another container for storage using a funnel. Be sure to label this container clearly so that you know what it contains!
For a step-by-step demonstration with a similar apparatus, Pete Thomas shows how to make colloidal silver in this 10-minute video:
Things to keep in mind
Any time you are working with electrical current and water, there is a potential for shock. It is important to take proper precautions when using a colloidal silver generator. Always unplug the device before adding water or silver, and make sure that the electrodes are not in contact with each other. In addition, it is important to use distilled water, as impurities in tap water can react with the silver and create unwanted compounds.
Once you have prepared the solution, be sure to label it clearly and store it out of the reach of children and pets. With a little care and attention, you can easily make high-quality colloidal silver at home.
To learn more about the benefits that colloidal silver delivers for a stronger immune system:
You are now equipped to make your very own batch of colloidal silver at home This process may seem daunting at first, but with a little practice you’ll be able to make high-quality colloidal silver with ease. We wish you the very best on your continuing journey to find optimum health.
The links used on thewellthieone.com are affiliate links, which may provide a small commission. This does not increase the price of the goods for the consumer whatsoever. What it does is ensure that useful content like this can continue to be produced. Thank-you for enjoying our content and allowing us to continue to provide more.